纽约婚礼同期声

时间:2022-10-05 05:40:15

纽约婚礼同期声

凌凌是我最要好的朋友,所以仅仅是她的婚礼仪式,我就足足记录了三段文字,今天刚好可以做一收尾。

上期内容回放:

新郎新娘交换婚戒,宣读爱的誓词――“这枚戒指,不仅仅是一枚戒指,它是我对你至死不渝的爱的象征。我为你带上这枚戒指,同时也将我的心、我灵魂的每一次呼吸统统交付给你,直到永远……”

本期同期声:

Priest: Okay, I guess you've taken enough photos. But it's not the right time for you to kiss each other... Please turn around, hold your hands and stand there face-to -face... I now pronounce you husband and wife.

牧师:好了,现在你们可以把手握在一起,肩并肩站好,朝向摄影师,先拍几个镜头。然后一起望向戒指再拍几张,然后望向彼此再照几张。但现在还不到亲吻的时候(众人笑), 转过去牵手面对面站好,再次看向戒指,下面我宣布你们两个正式结为夫妻。

Priest:Building on what I said before, this two and their love. I have a poem for second reading... it's when I saw I committed a memory, I absolutely fell over this reading. As a hundred and eighty salon of wedding a year, I probably go through this reading once or twice for very specific and unique couple. This is one of the couples.

牧师:刚刚谈到这对恋人和他们真挚的爱,我还特意准备了另一段文字与大家分享。从我看到它的那一刻起,我就把它小心珍藏在记忆中,深深地爱上了这段文字。作为牧师,我一年之中大约要参加近两百场婚礼仪式,但这段文字,我只会在极为特别的情况下为特别与众不同的新婚夫妇朗诵一两次。他们两人就是我所说的与众不同的夫妇中的一对。

This is called True Loves.

这就是真爱

What is love?

什么是爱?

Love is in the mother's touch,

爱来自妈妈的,

The child's heart's innocents,

来自孩子心灵的纯真一面,

It knows no limit to boundaries,

爱永无止境,

And it is always unconditional.

爱不求回报。

For share by two,

两人分享,

Love is always a present,

爱便是厚礼,

Going to your hearts,

直通你们的心间,

All of your dreams could come together as one.

将你所有的梦想一一实现。

Love is patient, kind, trusting,

爱是恒久忍耐,爱是善良与信任。

But most of all, love is forgiving.

更重要的是,爱是谅解。

Who pick you up by one of the wise words (downfalls)?

是谁用妙语把你从低谷中拯救而出?

And would fill your spirit with continued strength and the joy.

为你的灵魂注入力量和欢笑。

So what we feel is THE Love,

这就是爱,

Look into that someone's special eyes.

凝视彼此的眼睛。

When your hearts begin taking simple sort of life honor (who have them),

当你们二人的心伴随着同样的生活节奏而跳跃,

In breathe that someone whenever I go

不论走到哪里,都能共同呼吸

Because that is the dead magical moment,

因为在那神奇的时刻,

That true love is come to born.

真爱恰巧刚刚降生。

Priest: Wine is the symbol of joy and the richest of life that have been switched to love,

牧师:红酒是欢乐与丰富生活的象征,也是爱的象征。

With this wine, we proclaim this very great joy of celebration.

手举这杯红酒,我宣布这一重大欢乐庆典的开始。

It is appropriate therefore on this happy occasion,

在这样快乐的氛围中表达心意,这杯酒再好不过,

……

As you share this cup of wine,

一同喝了这杯酒

You want to take and share all the future may bring.

便意味着你们愿意承担并分享即将到来的未来

Bitter or sweet

无论生活是苦是甜

And all the things hallow by true companionship,

true understanding and true love that you hold for one another.

忠诚的伴侣,真诚的理解,你们彼此之间的真爱。

Priest to the groom: You may take that, I want you to face each other, take a sip for now. A sip.

牧师对新郎说:你可以举起这杯酒了。我希望你们面向彼此,现在可以小酌一口了。一小口就好。

Priest to the bride:Finish the rest of it...

牧师对新娘说:你来喝剩下的酒好吗……

Bride: That's okay...

新娘:这就好了……

Priest: (drink it off) A bless again...I can't throw it out...

牧师:(牧师把剩下的酒一饮而尽) 这是代表祝福的酒,我是不能把它倒掉的。

Priest:Erik and Lingling, you are now join one of the broken circle. May this stay( of mark many mark ) bless you to share in days and years ahead. And now that you've spoken words for the rest of unite of your life. And now for the power of your love and commitment you made. To claim Erik and Lingling to be husband and wife.

牧师:艾瑞克,凌凌,衷心祝福你们分享未来岁月的每一天。此刻,这一结合使你们二人拥有了爱的语言。这是爱的力量,也是你们对彼此的爱和承诺。现在我正式宣布,艾瑞克和凌凌正式结为夫妻。

Priest: Erik and Lingling like to thank you all for this very special day, and may god bless you all.

牧师:艾瑞克和凌凌感谢您的到来,愿上帝保佑每一个人。

Priest to Erik:Are you ready to give her a kiss?

牧师问艾瑞克:你现在准备好亲吻美丽新娘了吗?

Erik: Yes, I am.

艾瑞克:是的,我准备好了。

……

上一篇:感动·期待 下一篇:曲终人散 第6期