交通Transportation

时间:2022-10-03 11:28:57

交通Transportation

1.Have you ever travelled by air?你坐过飞机吗?

2.I took my first flight from Chengdu to Beijing last summer. 我去年夏天坐飞机从成都到北京。

3.Please come to the airport an hour before departure. 请机起飞前一小时到达机场。

4.May I know the departure time?请问飞机什么时候起飞?

5.Are we going to take off as scheduled?飞机能按时起飞吗?

6.We will start pretty soon. 我们马上就起飞。

7.The bird’s eye view from a plane is really wonderful. 从飞机鸟瞰大地,景色实在迷人。

8.We’ve been flying for two hours. When are we due to land?我们已飞行2小时,我们该什么时候降落?

9.We should touch down shortly after seven―very soon now. 我们应该在7点过一点降落,很快就要到了。

10.We’re getting lower and lower. The fields look wonderfully green here. 我们越飞越低了。这儿田野一片葱绿。

11.We are taxi-ing now. Well,that is a perfect landing. 我们正在滑行。啊,降落真平稳。

12.I shall take a train for Chongqing. Where is the ticket office?我要乘火车去重庆,售票处在哪里?

13.I want to catch a fast train to Wuhan. Do I have to change?我要赶去武汉的快车。我得换车吗?

14.No,It’s a through train. It goes straight to Wuhan. 不必,这是直快,直达武汉。

15.The train doesn’t leave until eleven. We have plenty of time to spare. 火车要11点才开,我们的时间还充裕。

16.My carriage is 8 and berth is 10. 我是8号车厢10号铺。

17.I like travelling by train. I never get tired of watching the landscape slip by. 我喜欢乘火车旅行。美丽的景色从窗前掠过,我百看不厌。

18.I like to ride on the underground. It’s fast and convenient. 我喜欢坐地铁,快捷又方便。

19.But it’s noisy in a subway train,and you can’t see anything out of the window. 但是地铁声音太大,而且窗外什么也看不见。

20.Most people don’t take taxis. They take a bus. It’s a lot cheaper. 人们大都不坐出租车而乘公交车,这样便宜得多。

21.Taxis carry metres indicating the fare to be paid. 出租车上有路码表,标明该付的车费。

22.You need cost more than ten yuan to take a taxi to the railway station. 你坐出租车去火车站得花十多元。

23.But you would save eight or nine yuan if you take a bus. 但是你若坐公交车就可以节省八九元。

24.Where can I get a bus to the railway station?我去火车站在哪里乘公交车?

25.Take the No. 16 bus,and its stop is beside the post office down the street. 你坐16路车,车站就在这条街邮局旁边。

26.Would you mind telling me when I get there? 到站时请你告诉我一下好吗?

27.OK. I’ll remind you. 行,我会提醒你的。

28.Hold tight!Fares,please!扶好!请买车票!

29.Passengers move to the inside,and don’t block the aisle,please. 乘客们请往里面走,不要挡住通道。

30.Please go on top/go upstairs. Plenty of room there. 请往上层走,上面有不少座位。

上一篇:保持本性,快乐开心每一天 下一篇:DIALOGS